Jesi Stracham is a former ATV racing party animal, who powers through life as a paraplegic due to a solid foundation of goals, exercise, community and entrepreneurship. This episode is chock full of lifehacks and lifestyle design tips, and is not to be missed for those who are struggling to make headway in life or are looking to up their game.
Jesi Stracham: Straight Talking Parapelgic Powerhouse
- Starting the Wheel With Me Foundation
- Setting meaningful goals
- Staying on top of your mental health
- How to stay fit as a paraplegic
- How to do the Tough Mudder Race as a paraplegic
- Finding the opportunity within the obstacle